Guest Post: Authors of Entangled Brazen's Wedding Dare series!

Dare to Resist

by Laura Kaye

Find out more!

Trapped and tempted, this battle of wills rages all night long…

Colton Brooks is in hell. Being trapped in a tiny motel room with Kady Dresco, the object of his darkest fantasies, will require every ounce of his restraint. She’s his best friend’s brilliant little sister, not to mention his competition for a lucrative military security services contract. Craving her submission is not allowed. But as her proximity and the memory of their steamy near-miss three years ago slowly destroys his resolve, Colton’s not sure how much longer he can keep his hands off…or his heart closed.

Find Laura Online

Website   *   Blog   *   Twitter   *   Facebook   *   Goodreads   *   Newsletter

Falling for the Groomsman

by Jen McLaughlin

Find out more!

She’s the one that got away. He’s the one she can’t forget.

Photojournalist Christine Forsythe is ready to tackle her naughty to-do list, and who better to tap for the job than a hot groomsman? But when she crashes into her best friend’s older brother, her plans change. Tyler Dresco took her virginity during the best night of her life, then bolted. The insatiable heat between them has only grown stronger, but Christine wants revenge. Soon, she’s caught in her own trap of seduction. And before the wedding is over, Tyler’s not the only one wanting more…

Find Diane Online

Baiting the Maid of Honor

by Tessa Bailey

Find out more!

He’ll own her from the very first touch.

Julie Piper and Reed Lawson are polar opposites. She’s a people-pleasing former sorority girl. He’s a take-no-prisoners SWAT commander who isolates himself from the world. Until he sees Julie. When they’re forced together at their friends’ posh destination wedding and she’s dared to seduce another man, Reed takes matters into his own hands. One night should be all he needs to get the blond temptress out of his system, but he’s about to find out one taste is never enough…

Find Tessa Online

Seducing the Bridesmaid

by Katee Robert

Find out more!

She has a plan. He’s about to change it.

Regan Wakefield is unafraid to go after what she wants, so she’s thrilled when her friend's wedding offers her an opportunity to score Logan McCade, the practically perfect best man. Unfortunately, groomsman Brock McNeil keeps getting in her way, riling her up in the most delicious of ways.Regan may pretend the erotic electricity sparking between them is simply a distraction, but Brock will do whatever it takes to convince Regan that the best man for her is him.

Find Katee Online

Website   *   Vlog   *   Twitter   *   Facebook   *   Goodreads   *   Newsletter

Best Man with Benefits

by Samante Beck

Find out more!

How far can one favor go…

Logan McCade’s best man duties have just been expanded. Coaxing the groom’s little sister out of her shell should be easy for a high-octane extrovert like himself—or so he thinks until he’s blindsided by the delectably awkward Sophie Brooks. She’s sweet, sexy, and brings much-needed calm to his hectic, workaholic life. Soon, he’s tempting her to explore all her forbidden fantasies…and wondering exactly how far a favor to his best friend can go.

Find Samanthe Online

Website   *   Blog   *   Twitter   *   Facebook   *   Goodreads

*Guest Post*

We’re so thrilled to be here today to share the stories in our crazy sexy new Wedding Dare continuity series! A continuity refers to stories by different authors that take place at the same time or one right after the other, sharing characters, settings, and plots. The Wedding Dare series kicked off with Laura Kaye’s Dare to Resist, which tells the story of how the bride and groom fell in love, and continues with the brand new and sizzling hot releases of:

Baiting the Maid of Honor by Tessa Bailey

Seducing the Bridesmaid by Katee Robert

Best Man with Benefits by Samanthe Beck

Falling for the Groomsman by Diane Alberts

These four books are based around a dare: when the four bridesmaids dare one another to find lust—or maybe even love—at their friends’ wedding, they think the groomsmen don’t stand a chance. But little do the women know, the men are onto their game, and sparks will fly alongside the bouquet.

Since our series is built around a dare, today, we thought we’d each share a fun time when we accepted a dare! Here we go:

Diane Alberts: My husband and I were at a fancy, learn-how-to-paint class. It was business casual, and very serious. Hubby dared me to introduce myself to ten people, since I’m shy by nature. He  told me if I did it, he’d dance in front of everyone. I stood up on my chair, waved my arms, and introduced myself to EVERYONE. Needless to say...we all saw his moves that night. ;)

Laura Kaye: Ha! I was taking a shower in the shared bathroom of a co-ed dormitory floor, and when I was done, my clothes and towel were gone. Laughing could be heard from out in the hallway, and then a male voice dared me to come get them if I wanted them. So I unhooked the frosted but kinda see-through shower curtain, wrapped it around my body, and marched through the entire floor until I found my stuff! LOL Ah, college...

Tessa Bailey: Most recently, I was dared by my girlfriends to get on stage at a burlesque show when the dancer asked for a volunteer. She had me crawl across the stage on my hands on knees. Then she motorboated me. Hi mom!

Katee Robert: I got on stage and sang “Kiss Me, I’m Sh*tfaced” to a bar of people who will probably never recover from the one and only time I sang karaoke. Ah, the questionable memories alcohol provides. It seemed like a good idea at the time!

Samanthe Beck: I am legally prohibited from giving the details of the dare, (my sister and a bottle of Malibu Rum may or may not have been involved), but I am no longer welcome on JetBlue.

Fun right? Do you have a fun story of a dare you once accepted? We want to know!

About the Authors:

Diane Albert is a multi-published, bestselling contemporary romance author with Entangled Publishing. She also writes New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling new adult books under the name Jen McLaughlin. She's hit the Top 100 lists on Amazon and Barnes and Noble numerous times with numerous titles. She was mentioned in Forbes alongside E. L. James as one of the breakout independent authors to dominate the bestselling lists. Diane is represented by Louise Fury at The Bent Agency.

Laura Kaye is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over a dozen novels in contemporary and paranormal romance and romantic suspense, including the Hard Ink, Heroes, and Hearts of the Anemoi series. Learn more at LauraKayeAuthor.com

Tessa Bailey is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary and new adult romance. Learn more about her new releases at www.tessabailey.com

Katee Robert is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary and speculative fiction romance. Check out her newest releases at www.kateerobert.com

Samanthe Beck is a USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance for Entangled’s Brazen line. Learn more about her books at www.samanthebeck.com