Danann Frost Falls from Grace

Danann Frost Falls from Grace - Joanne Valiukas This book is my new all time favorite. I want everyone to understand that I am not a pushover when it comes to my reviews. VERY rarely will I ever give a book a 5 cup rating. There have only been a few books throughout my life that I would give that rating to, and I am so excited to say that THIS BOOK IS ONE OF THEM!

Joanne creates a story that pulls you in from the very first page! The world building is fantastic and Joanne doesn't leave the reader wondering about anything. She covers every aspect with great detail, to the point where you can literally see the world she's describing.

Seth and Danann, the main characters, are absolutely perfect! Not perfect in the true sense of the word, but perfectly 'real'. It was extremely easy to relate to both of them, and I instantly fell in love! Their romance is beautiful, complicated, and far reaching, which makes this an extremely touching read. The emotions are raw and real, and I'm not ashamed to say that at certain points in the book, I was wishing I could reach out and smack both of them! Along with the supporting characters, who never overshadow the main characters, Seth and Danann embark on a journey full of love, trouble, and an emotional roller coaster.

I honestly tried to think of something that could be improved in this book. I like to give my readers both sides of the story by including any faults, but I couldn't find anything wrong with this one! I recommend this book to anyone 18 or older, and at the price of $2.99 for the ebook, you owe it to yourself to give it a try! You can read a teaser of the book on Joanne's website if you want to try it before you buy it, but I assure you... you will love this book!

As a self published author, Joanne is a master at her craft and I hope she will be discovered soon! I have spoken with her on occasion and she has informed me that she has another complete series written, just waiting for a publisher.

PUBLISHERS- you need to look into this author! I can promise you that you will not be sorry if you do!
My Rating: 5/5!!